Founded in Rome in 1884 by the Greek metalsmith Bulgari Sotirio as a jewelry store, Bulgari has been consolidated as an emblem of Italian excellence characterized by its creativity, innovation and pioneering spirit.

In 1905 the first store was opened by Sotorio in Rome, that was replaced for the one in Via dei Condotti that is a global reference for Bulgari. His sons Giorgio and Constantino would be able to reveal the taste for opulence, volume, color and purity of the forms.

Its international expansion turned it into a pioneer with models like the legendary “Bugari Bulgari” in New York, Geneva, Monte Carlo and Paris in the 70’s.